Skip Navigation
Image of person in marine uniform saluting with a flag in the background.

Folds of Honor

At Hustler Turf, we believe it's important to support the 1% of Americans that defend the other 99%. In addition to offering a military discount to veterans and active duty military, we proudly support military families through Folds of Honor.

Folds of Honor is an organization that provides educational scholarships to the families of military men and women who have fallen or been disabled while on active duty in the United States armed forces. We've seen how they've truly changed peoples lives for the absolute better, and we want to be a part of that.

How does Hustler Turf contribute?

Leading up to Memorial Day, May 17 - May 31, we donate $13 of every mower sold to the Folds of Honor organization. $13 represents the 13 folds performed during a flag folding ceremony. Thank you to the men, women and their families who have given so much to this country.

MORE ABOUT FOLDS OF HONOR

Folds of Honor is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization, rated a four-star charity by Charity Navigator and platinum on GuideStar, that provides educational scholarships to the families of military men and women who have fallen or been disabled while on active duty in the United States armed forces. Our educational scholarships support private educational tuition and tutoring for children in grades K-12, as well as higher education tuition assistance for spouses and dependents. Founded in 2007 by Lt Col Dan Rooney, a PGA Professional and F-16 fighter pilot in the Air Force Reserves who served three tours of duty in Iraq, the Folds of Honor is proud to have awarded nearly 29,000 scholarships in all 50 states and some US territories, including approximately 4,500 in 2020 alone. For more information or to donate in support of a Folds of Honor scholarship, please visit foldsofhonor.org

Your data is secure

Offer claimed! We'll be in touch.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

Find your retailer

We’ll show you the best place to find Hustler products in your area.